Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The whining

OMG, the endless whining.

Yes, I am talking about me.

Recently, I have whining and and eeyoring ALOT.

This morning, I read Booyah's blog. She has been handed some serious shit recently and yet, she is bouncing back and I am, well, whiny. Then I see the difference between her blog and mine and she is all about going out with her friends and doing things and I am all about sitting on my couch and whining about how my life sucks. Do we see a problem here? I know I do!!

So, here in lies the issue.

How does one motivate one's self to go out when one is whiny. How does one make themselves more like the inimitable Booyah, out there taking lemons and turning them into lemon drop martinis.

This is my challenge.

Accept invitations from friends, stop being so freakin' WHINY, and recognize that sometimes life sucks and when it does, you can't let it get you down, you slam your lemon drop martini and yell YEE HAW.

This blog brought to you by the makers of a slap upside the back of the head. Thanks, Booyah, you are just what I need these days!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sweet words but you must remember I hid away for a very long time. It was only when the really yucky stuff happened that I realized I had to get out or I was going to go crazy.

    I didn't feel like leaving my house. I didn't want to be around people. So I had to fake it until I felt it.

    I think you'll feel better; just be sure you're choosing to spend your time with people who have that yeehaw quality.

    Rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete