Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nothing to talk about?

Maybe I am dumpy mcdumperson. I can't think of anything to blog about.

I went to training.
Millie is good.
The shortsale is progressing.
I am still fat.
I keep saying I need to workout more, but I don't have anyone to motivate my workouts.
I am not so sure I want to get out there and date since I am so fat.
Work is work.

I don't know, maybe I need a swift kick in the ass. My friend, Kristin, works out a ton and looks amazing, you would think that would motivate me. Instead, I get whiny and dumpy.

I think it all goes back to the condo. *shakes fist at sky*

Maybe I should just move, regardless of the condo and get on with my life. I hate being in a holding pattern, I am not a holding pattern kind of girl.

This whine brought to you by the makers of the "new" Whiny Gekko. Stay tuned for Cranky Gekko and in 2011, Fit Gekko.

2 comments:

  1. Where are you in your holding pattern now? I'm so sorry I don't know that answer already.

    My Gekko collection is missing Whiny Gekko. And since I want all the Gekkos I can get, I'll save up for Cranky Gekko and Fit Gekko.

    But worth more than all of those? The super special edition: Gekko, just as she is.

    She's the one I love the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we're waiting for the bank to accept the appraisal, then accept or counter the offer, then accept the offer, whatever, ANYTHING, so I can move. Everyone keeps telling me not to move, and I get it, I am living rent free and paying off my credit card, so it makes sense to stay, but on the flip side, every day there is a reminder of the failure. It's just getting me down. I can't put this behind me when I can't move on, you know?

    ReplyDelete