Friday, June 18, 2010

I can see clearly now....

the whine has gone.

Periodically, I like to indulge in whining. Generally speaking, this whining is kept between me and Mom or me and the people I chat on messenger with. With the advent of this blog, the whining has become more public and for that, I would like to apologize.

I am not (usually) a whiny person. I am a pull yourself up by your boot straps, put on your big girl pants, and deal with it kind of girl. I realized, looking back at some of my blogs, that I am allowing my inner whiner to replace my outer kickasser and I don't want all of you avid readers of my blog (you know you're out there) to think that is who I am. So, I apologize. Not for the whining, but for the repeated whining, everyone deserves a down day. However, repeated whining gets you no where, the squeaky wheel doesn't get the grease, it gets off its squeaky ass and gets its own grease.

I have a metaphorical lemon drop martini and I know how to use it.

This weekend is shaping up to be busy, I have to go to the gym tonight (and gym, I will). Tomorrow, I have to drop Millie off for beauty parlor day, pick her up for therapy day at the old folks' home, then I am off to a birthday cookout, finishing up my day at an NMSU alumni Mexican and Margarita potluck. I have been assured that my presence at the potluck will allow me to try the "perfect margarita". I certainly hope so. Sunday, I will gym again (that's how I roll) and get all my errands run.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and I leave you with this utter cuteness -



1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we just have to be a little whiney.

    I'm glad you have that cute face to look at every day though. That's got to help a lot!

    How have you been feeling in the last week?

    <3

    ReplyDelete