Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wow, I am tired

My parents left today, they were here for a week. I love planning people's vacations, but in all honesty, people who participate in my vacation packages ending up taking a lot of naps and talking about how tired they are. I don't get it!!

Monday, we hiked Pinnacles National Monument looking for condors. Sadly, we saw none. We did manage to have a phenomenal time and see some great scenery.


Tuesday, we shopped until we dropped! Thanks for the great graduation present shopping spree, Mom and Dad!! And to think people told me my Master's was useless! Cha-ching!!

Wednesday we headed to Monterey for lunch and scenery.


Thursday, we participated in a endangered plant survey at Antioch Dunes National Wildlife Refuge. Lots of flowers, lots of picture taking! Not a bad way to spend the day, hiking along the San Joaquin River looking for flowers! Never mind that we had to be out of the house at 630am!

Last day, I set Mom and Dad up with a meet and greet with some larger than life friends.


They are headed to San Diego today for some rest and relaxation!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I'm glad you had a good time w/ your folks!

    And I'm glad that Master's paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?? $15k and I get a $200 shopping spree in return!!! I rock!

    ReplyDelete