Monday, September 27, 2010

When it rains it pours

This has been a very quiet year for me. Nothing huge going on, been taking Millie to the beach and just biding my time with the condo situation... until now.

NOW, the Universe has decided, it's time to get busy.

We started construction on the office a couple weeks ago. My office has to be packed up by tomorrow morning. They are putting down the glue in the hallway and I am about to be trapped in my office for 2 hours.
I finally got the condo sold and have to move in 2 weeks, so I found an apartment and just need to schedule some movers.
I went to Seattle for work, now I have to go to Portland the week after I move, then again sometime before the end of the year. I have to go to San Diego for my brother in law's Change of Command ceremony where he is being awarded the Bronze Star.
Thursday is our big office inspection, which should go well when you refer back to my first point on construction.
Then it's Christmas and time to make my annual cross country trek to the homeland. The only question on this trek will be one dog or two. I guess we'll see.

Gotta love a good time!! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment