Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Seattle

I had the joy, once again, of spending a week in the glorious Pacific Northwest. Wow. I had never been to Washington before and it was everything I thought it would be. I spent a couple days in Blaine on the Canadian border (they didn't even talk funny) and 5 days in Seattle. It never once rained, I think the Pacific Northwest people say it rains all the time to keep people like me from wanting to move there!!

Some day, Pacific Northwest, you will be mine....

4 comments:

  1. They are afraid you'll move there & take over!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it beautiful? My sister lives in Gig Harbor and the weather was gorgeous the week we were there (April 2006). For a few months I was plotting ways to get a job out there. :)

    Edited to add in "2006" not because I wrote something lewd in the original post. No, really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She wrote something lewd, she doesn't know any better!

    ReplyDelete