Monday, September 28, 2009

Following blogs

I am following all these fantastic specialized blogs about curly hair, hair care, makeup, etc., and I realize my blog has no direction. It is a mish mash of thoughts and whatevers with no cohesive pattern. And 1 follower. But really, who would follow a pointless blog (I know you do it out of love, booyah). So, do I need my blog to have a point? Or am I ok with it being a meandering path of whatever crosses my mind and followerless.

I think I am ok with it as it is. If it were to have a direction, then I think I would feel compelled and forced to write more coherently. This way, I can continue to be lazy and meander-y.

I got bangs. Kind of. Yay for kind of bangs!! This afternoon I am getting a new color too. Look at me, all fancylike!!

I have checked almost nothing off my to do list, I have not finished my thesis, I have not lost 20 pounds (managed to gain some instead), and I have not painted my kitchen. I have, however, bought a wii, made new friends, took Millie running on the beach, and made some neat Halloween cards. So, I am not completely lazy, just selectively so.

Happy Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment