Thursday, August 27, 2009

To Do List

1. FINISH THESIS.

Seriously, I think there is something wrong with me. I know what it is, I am SO tired of this stupid thesis that I hate even thinking about it. I have one, max TWO hours of work to do on it, and I just can't bring myself to do it. Good thing that it's a kickass thesis!

2. Buy new phone.

This is relatively simple to accomplish and I will be accomplishing it this weekend. My must haves - internet and apps. I am thinking Sidekick, but who knows what I will walk out with.

3. Paint kitchen cabinets.

This I might do over Labor Day weekend. I was going to do it this weekend, but I am beyond tired. So, this weekend so far consists of new phone and napping. Also buying a new toy for Millie, she needs a new toy. Really!!

4. Lose 20 pounds.

This is taking a mindset change, but I am working on it. I am great at exercising, I am not so great at eating. So, the plan is the royalty plan. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. The main part of the plan is lean proteins and healthy carbs. Hopefully, I can get my act together and do it right.

That's it.

4 little things.

I can do this, right? Right???

1 comment:

  1. Of course! You are lovely and smart and driven and you can conquer the WORLD! Or at least the things on your list. For sure.

    Yay bloggin'!!

    ReplyDelete