Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You know

it's been a while since you blogged when your blogging account doesn't remember you.

I haven't blogged as I have had nothing to blog about, really. I went to Oregon - amazing!

Millie and I had a fabulous time!

Next on my list is Seattle. Even though it's a work trip and not vacation, I still won't have to get up at 530 every morning, so it will seem like a vacation!! Plus, I get to see Alida and Michaela, and that's the best part!!

The condo is back on the market, the buyer backed out. I wasn't surprised, short sales are a bitch and I don't think they really knew what they were in for. They started getting antsy, I think they thought short sale meant short time. C'est la vie! I think we are having another open house this weekend. I am buying vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment