Monday, July 12, 2010

The buyer backed out

and my condo is back on the market. I figured they would, only crazy people are willing to go through the headache of buying a short sale.

I had a fantabulous trip to Oregon. I miss hanging out with KA and it's hard to believe we have been friends for 15 years. Time flies.

Seeing Millie playing with her dog makes me realize that Millie needs a friend and Millie really needs a yard. The latter probably won't happen, given that I live in CA, but the former will definitely happen. I will just have to dog hunt with her in mind, she needs a specific kind of personality in order for this to work.

We made jewelry while I was there, always fun, I haven't done that since I left FL in '98.

I also have to say, given a chance to move to OR, I would go tomorrow. GORGEOUS!!!! I think my next road trip will be to WA and BC. I love the Pacific Northwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment