Thursday, May 21, 2009

The first

I always start off with the best of intentions with blogs, then I see something shiny and wander off. We'll see if I have changed any or if this is yet another blog in the existing series of failed blog attempts.

Of course, I think I can do more with this blog, like upload greeting cards I have made and crap like that.

This weekend, I have to do research. I can not TELL YOU how much this irks me. I was under the impression I was done with my thesis. Sadly, I had the complete wrong impression. Some day. Luckily, I love my topic. Actually, I guess that's not really luck because why would you write your thesis on a topic you didn't love. See, I am not bright, but at least I recognize my not brightness.

So, why, you make ask yourself (go ahead, I'll wait) would I start a new blog if I fail oh so oftenly (see, SO not a word) with the others. I did it for Alida, she is on a *whatever*, which is not to be confused with a journey, and I thought, well this could be fun, I will whatever with her. So here I am and there you are and hopefully there are also cookies.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! There can't be cookies though, otherwise the whatever will be endless.

    Definitely upload greeting cards! Those are so good!

    I heart your not brightness and I heart you!

    ReplyDelete