Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pay attention!!!

Someone told me about Notes from the Universe and since there is nothing I love more than uplifting emails, I subscribed. Funny thing though, when the Universe started emailing me, I started thinking, I should do these things, because as we all know, when the Universe tells you to do something, it behooves you to sit up and listen. FYI, the Universe also isn't really a big fan of run on sentences like that one. Just sayin'.

Today, amongst other things, the Universe told me
All things are indeed looking possible and you alone decide how your tomorrows
will unfold.

Indeed.

All things are possible and it is up to me to affect the change I desire to see. But what does this mean for me in the trenches? I guess the Universe can't tell me everything and I will have to figure it out for myself. Thanks Universe, who loves ya, baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment